Why Choose Hatch
- Unlike some of the larger performing arts franchises, who are provided with their lesson plans, Hatch Drama write their own curriculum according to the individuals in each class. This gives us the freedom to create a bespoke, expert programme that ensures every child benefits according to his or her needs. Classes are purposefully kept small to reflect and facilitate this.
We are well qualified and provide expert tuition to all children needing to learn life skills such as team-work and communication. Classes are taught by Laura who has:
- An MA in Theatre: The Visual Language of Performance
- Over 12 years experience teaching drama and 6 years working in education.
- A First Class Honors Degree in Theatre
- Level 3 Diploma in Counselling
- Level 1 Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Pediatric First Aid
- Each class is action packed and contains an extensive range of drama activities designed to capture the imagination of students of all ages; in a technological era, where we increasingly communicate through emails and text messages, has this need ever been greater? The material is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that it is engaging, current and appropriate.
- With a safe and relaxing learning environment, the children are able to express themselves freely and are actively encouraged to take part at a level they feel comfortable with.